Over 1000 pages of text presented in an online format with user friendly menu navigation.
Suitable for background reading, topic overviews and introductions, preparation of teaching materials, revision notes, examination preparation and more.
- Outlines of course content directly linked to syllabus requirements. Depth and detail of content is specifically tailored to the relevant syllabus requirements.
- Key words and concepts highlighted in paragraphs and margin notes.
- Point summaries for each specific syllabus requirement.
- A range of strategies for teaching and learning.
- Glossaries of important subject specific terminology.
- Model examination type questions based on the 2007 specimen paper together with sample responses modelling band 6 quality student work.
- Details of additional resources.
The Studies of Religion resource is available in the form of a three year license (2006, 2007, 2008). Upon purchasing a licence, the individual school or school system will receive a Cd-rom of the resource, as well as a username and password enabling access for the viewing and downloading of the resource. The licence allows for the individual school or school system to download updates over the three year term of the licence. The licencing costs are as follows:
- *$400 +GST if applicable for an individual school licence
- *$200 +GST if applicable per school* for a school system licence (*$200 for each school in the system with a stage 6 cohort)
*GST exemption is only available to organisations that subscribe to the Catholic GST Exemption Group.